Android 17 is an android in the anime series Dragonball Z. He was created by Dr. Gero to destroy Goku, which he views as a game, but later switches sides after Cell tries to absorb him.
In the anime, he is killed twice, both times offscreen and by a main villain, and is wished back on both occasions. 17 also has counterparts in both Trunks and Cell's futures as well.
- Absorbed by Cell, then killed when Cell selfdestructed. Was wished back with the rest of Cell's victims from Earth.
- Killed either by Super Buu's Human Extinction Attack or when he blew up the earth. Was wished back with Namek's dragonballs because he was no longer evil by this time.
- 17 of Trunks's future - Destroyed by Trunks with an energy wave.
- 17 of Cell's future - Is said to have been destroyed by Trunks.
- In Dragonball GT - Brainwashed by Dr. Myu and Dr. Gero, fuses with a replica of himself into Super 17, and destroyed by Goku with Dragon Fist. He is later wished back with the Dragonballs.