Before the games Edit
- Thomas Wayne - Shot by Joe Chill.
- Martha Wayne - Shot by Joe Chill.
Batman: Arkham Origins Edit
- Commisioner Loeb - Locked in the prison's gas chamber by one of Black Mask's thugs, then poisoned to death by the poisonous fumes.
- Bank Manager - Poisoned by Joker with laughing gas.
- Electracutioner - Kicked out a window by Joker, and fell 30 floors down.
- Joker's Thug #1 - Shot by the Joker.
- Joker's Thug #2 - Shot by the Joker.
Batman: Arkham Asylum Edit
- Several Security Guards - Shot by Frank Boles.
- Security Guard #1 - Shot by Blackgate Prisoners.
- Security Guard #2 - Shot by Blackgate Prisoners.
- Frank Boles - Killed, likely by Harley Quinn under the Joker's orders.
- Security Guard - Poisoned by Scarecrow.
- Dr. Penelope Young - Blown up by one of the Joker's bombs.
- Security Guard - Pushed in the water full of electricity by the Joker.
- Razor - Blown up by the Joker's bombs.
- Robert Stirling - Killed by the Joker.
- Luke Curtis - Killed by the Joker.
Batman: Arkham City Edit
- Solomon Grundy - Rib cage pulled off, then heart pulled and ripped apart by Batman.
- Hugo Strange - Stabbed by Ra's al Ghul.
- Ra's al Ghul - Accidentally impaled himself with his own sword. (Note: His followers later came and took him away and revived him again)
- Talia al Ghul - Shot by the Joker.
- Clayface - Stabbed and sliced apart by Batman with Talia al Ghul's sword.
- The Joker - Succumbed to his Titan poison, and later cremated, which happens at the beginning of "Batman: Arkham Knight".
Batman: Arkham Knight Edit
- Harley's Thug - Shot by Christina Bell.
- Christina Bell - Shot by Henry Adams.
- Johnny Charisma - Shot by Henry Adams.
- Albert King - Shot by Henry Adams.
- Henry Adams - Committed suicide by shooting himself in the head to make Batman the unrivalised Joker.
- Poison Ivy - Got rid of Scarecrow's gas, and fell into Batman's arms, then passed away and disintegrated into airborn particles and finally became one with nature. "Nature always wins"
- Alfred Pennyworth - Killed when his Wayne Manor exploded. Debatable.
- Bruce Wayne (Batman) - Killed when his Wayne Manor exploded. Debatable. "This is how it happened, this is how the Batman died"