Gex is a series of video games for the PlayStation and Nintendo 64 about a humanoid gecko, Gex, who battles the evil cyborg Rez and his minions in the Media Dimension, making many references to popular media.
- Morphina - Destroyed by Gex with tail whips. Turns to yellow static, then red static, then disappears.
- The Flatulator - Destroyed when Gex tail whipped chandeliers to fall on him. Turns to white static and disappears.
- Sun Snake - Killed by a rockslide caused by an ape.
- Toxic Turtle - Destroyed by Gex with tail attacks. Explodes.
Gex 2: Enter the GeckoEdit
- Two Hunters - Both destroyed by Gex with tail whips. They shatter to pieces.
- Tiki Brothers - One was sent falling into a fiery cauldron by their leader hitting him with a blue fireball; The other three, including the leader, were sent falling into the cauldron when Gex whipped their blue fireballs back at him with his tail.
- Deadly Dragon - Destroyed by Gex shooting him with a cannon (triggered with tail whips).
- Mooshoo Pork - Electrocuted when Gex activated a switch with a tail whip. Shatters to pieces.
- Mecharez - Destroyed by Gex with tail whips. Shatters to pieces with blue shockwave explosions.
Gex 3: Deep Cover GeckoEdit
- Evil Santa - Destroyed when Gex tail whipped presents back at him. Turns to static and disappears.
- Rock Hard - Destroyed by Gex with tail whips. Turns to static and disappears.
- Lizard of Oz - Destroyed by Gex shooting him with a cannon. In the PlayStation version he turns flat and disappears, in the N64 version he shatters to pieces.
- Mad Bomber - Destroyed when Gex tail whips his bombs back at him, blowing him up.
- Rez - Killed when Gex shot acid flies at his weak point, causing parts of him to explode into a thousand pieces and sending him falling into the main reactor of Space Station Rez.