It is a miniseries based on the Stephen King book of the same name. Many factors are toned down in this film, however, such as gore; the most blood seen in the movie is blood created by Pennywise with balloons, or coming out of the sink, and therefore not a character's blood. The death scenes are much less gory than in the book.
- Laurie-Ann - Killed off-screen by Pennywise. It is unknown which form Pennywise took. (present)
- Georgie Denbrough - Arm pulled off off-screen by Pennywise. (past)
- Victor Criss - Attacked by Pennywise in the sewer, appearing to be in the form of deadlights, but may also have been something to viciously eat him (as it was in the book). It is unknown what form Pennywise took, as it was shown from his point of view. (past) (Note: He is credited in the film as Patrick Hocksetter, so it is ambiguous as to whether it was Victor or Patrick depicted in the film)
- Belch Huggins - Was pulled into a pipe by Pennywise (in the form of deadlights), bending him in half in the process, possibly eating him later. (past)
- Stan Uris - Slit his wrists in the bathtub once he heard that Pennywise has returned, as he was haunted by his memories of him. (present)
- Alvin Marsh - Died of an unknown cause. It is implied that he was eaten by Pennywise. (mentioned)
- John Koontz - Killed by Pennywise in the form of a vicious dog, to help his pawn, Henry, escape from the asylum. (present)
- Henry Bowers - While trying to kill Mike with a knife, was pulled off him by Eddie and Ben, and accidentally stabbed himself.
- Eddie Kaspbrak - Mortally wounded by Pennywise in spider form, though the nature of the injuries is not quite seen as there are only a few shots of Eddie in Pennywise's grasp.
- Pennywise the Dancing Clown (It) - After being wounded by Beverly with a silver slingshot, retreated so he could attack them again years later. Bill, Ben, Beverly, and Richie chased after him and attacked him, the deathblow finally being struck when Bill pulled out his heart.
Chapter One Edit
- Georgie Denbrough - Eaten off-screen by Pennywise after he bit his arm off.
- Betty Ripsom - Eaten off-screen by Pennywise.
- Patrick Hocksetter - Mauled by Pennywise after being cornered in a sewer.
- Eddie Corcoran - Eaten off-screen by Pennywise.
- Butch Bowers - Stabbed in the neck by Henry with a switchblade, on Pennywise's orders.
- Alvin Marsh - Hit in the face by Beverly with a toilet seat. Debatable, as he is later heard groaning in pain.
- Belch Huggins - Throat slit off-screen by Henry. (Deleted Scene)
- Victor Criss - Throat slit off-screen by Henry. (Deleted Scene)
Chapter Two Edit