Krillin is a character from Dragonball Z. He is Goku's best friend, and has gone on adventures with him in Dragonball. He also is trying to find a girlfriend, but never succeeds until the Garlic Jr. Saga in Dragonball Z, but soon breaks up with her. Eventually he falls in love and marries Android 18, a former enemy, and they have a daughter named Marron (whose name is similar to that of Krillin's ex-girlfriend, Maron). Krillin has also been killed several times throughout the series, but on all occasions is wished back with the Dragonballs.
- Killed by King Piccolo's henchman, Tambourine, in Dragonball.
- Sent flying into the air and blown up by Frieza with his mind. (Dragonball Z)
- Turned into chocolate and eaten by Super Buu, in Dragonball Z.
- Killed by Android 17 (brainwashed by Dr. Myuu and Dr. Gero) with an energy wave. (Dragonball GT)
- Is likely to have died of old age before the final scene, set a hundred years after the final battle. (Dragonball GT)
It is worth noting that many consider GT to be non-canon due to plot holes, combined with it not being made by Akira Toriyama (the creator of Dragonball and Dragonball Z, who assigned GT to someone else). It is also worth noting that two of the three main Dragonball Z villains (Frieza and Buu) have killed him. The only one to not kill him, Cell, ironically has another version of himself (the larval Cell from the present, as the main Cell is from his own future timeline) killed by Krillin, who along with Trunks blasted him inside his tank.