Richard III is a history play be William Shakespeare. It has 10 deaths.
- George, Duke of Clarence: Stabbed, then drowned in a barrel of wine.
- King Edward IV: Dies of an illness.
- Lord Hastings, Lord Grey, and Sir Thomas Vaughan: Executed by Richard, Duke of Gloucester.
- King Edward V, and Richard, Duke of York: Imprisoned by Richard, Duke of Gloucester (Now Richard III.) and murdered by Sir James Tyrell.
- Lady Anne Neville: Poisoned by Richard III.
- Duke of Buckingham: Executed by Richard.
- Richard III: Killed by Henry, Earl of Richmond.
- Sir Robert Brackenbury: Killed in battle.