Spider-Man is a superhero film series about the superhero, Spider-Man, who must defend the city from criminals and supervillains.
It eventually got a reboot.
- Dr. Mendel Stromm - Strangled by Norman Osborn, who then throws him through a glass panel.
- Benjamin "Ben" Parker - Accidentally shot by Flint Marko (death mistakenly attributed to Dennis Carradine, who indirectly caused his demise).
- Dennis Carradine - Tripped and fell out of a window, falling to his death.
- General Slocum - Blown up by the Green Goblin with a missile.
- Maximillian Fargas - Vaporised by the Green Goblin with a pumpkin bomb.
- Henry Balkan - Vaporised by the Green Goblin with a pumpkin bomb.
- Norman Osborn/The Green Goblin - Impales himself on a wall with his glider's blades in a botched attempt to skewer Peter Parker.
- Rosalie Octavius - Killed by flying shards of glass when Otto Octavius's project goes wrong and causes the glass doors to break.
- Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus - After Spider-Man persuaded him to destroy his project, Doc Ock drowns it in the river. He is killed during the process, redeeming himself.
- Harold "Harry" Osborn - Venom attempted to skewer Spider-Man with Harry's glider. Harry deflected the attack and was impaled instead. (An apparent reference to the way in which Norman is killed in the first movie) Venom threw his body to the ground below, and he died alongside M.J & Peter.
- Edward "Eddie" Brock/Venom - Spider-Man threw a pumpkin bomb at the symbiote, but Eddie jumped in the way in an attempt to rebond with the material. The resulting explosion killed them both.
The Amazing Spider-ManEdit
- Benjamin "Ben" Parker - Shot by Dennis Carradine.
- Captain George Stacy - Stabbed by the Lizard with his claws.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2Edit
- Mary Parker - Shot by a plane hijacker.
- Hijacker - Knocked out of the plane by Richard Parker.
- Richard Parker - Killed in a plane crash.
- Norman Osborn - Died of a genetic illness.
- Maxwell "Max" Dillon/Electro - Disintegrated after Spider-Man and Gwen Stacey overloaded him with electricity.
- Gwen Stacey - While Spider-Man and the Green Goblin were fighting on top of a clock tower, Gwen fell on a gear below. During the fight the Goblin's Glider smashed the gear, causing her to slip. Spider-Man webs her but is strangled by the Goblin. In the ensuing fight the web is sliced off by a gear, causing her to fall. Spider-Man attempts to web her but she falls to the ground. The resulting collision snaps her neck.