Teen Titans premiered on Cartoon Network on July 19, 2003 and also later aired on Kids' WB!. Initially, only four seasons were planned, but the popularity of the series led to Cartoon Network ordering a fifth season. The final episode of the show aired on January 16, 2006, though it was later followed by a film that premiered on September 15, 2006, serving as the series finale.
Teen Titans became one of Cartoon Network's most critically acclaimed series, renowned for its character development and serious themes. During its run, the series was nominated for 3 Annie Awards and 1 Motion Picture Sound Editors Award. Spin-off media included comics, DVD releases, video games, music albums, and collectible toys. Reruns have aired on Cartoon Network's retro animation sister channel Boomerang. A spin-off titled Teen Titans Go! premiered on April 23, 2013.
- Terra - turned herself into a statue after burying a volcano, may have been freed after the statue disappeared and the school-girl in the episode "Things Change" turns out to be her.
- Slade - knocked into a pool of magma by Terra but later gets resurrected by Trigon
- Brushogun - vanished into thin air after Robin freed him from Police Commander Uehara Daizo
- Saico-Tek - the first melted away by a sprinkler, the rest melted after Police Commander Uehara Daizo had Brushogun removed
- Trigon The Terrible - Debated. defeated by Raven in a beam of white light
- Cironielian Chrysalis Eater - eaten by a carnivorous alien plant creature after getting shot out of a cave by Starfire
- ==Teen Titans Go==
- In the episode "Cat's Fancy", Starfire dies because she got caught in a bomb. Robin cries over her dead body.