The Wizard of Oz is a film based on the novel by L. Frank Baum.
The Wizard of OzEdit
- Wicked Witch of the East - Was killed when the cyclone swept up Dorothy's house in Kansas, sending it falling into Oz, in Munchkin Land, where it fell on top of the wicked witch.
- Wicked Witch of the West - Bucket of water thrown on her by Dorothy (who was trying to put out the fire that the witch set to the Scarecrow's arm), causing the witch to melt.
Return to OzEdit
- Nome King - Tried to eat Jack, while in giant form, but Billina, the chicken, was inside Jack's head (which was a pumpkin), and Billina laid an egg that fell down his throat. As eggs are poisonous to Nomes, the Nome King was destroyed, crumbling into a pile of rocks.
- Dr. Worley - His clinic was struck by lightning and burned to the ground. He ran into the fire to try and rescue his machines, and burned to death. (All happened offscreen; explained to Dorothy by Aunt Em)
Also, six Wheelers fell into the Deadly Desert and turned to sand while chasing Dorothy and the others as they made their way to the Nome King's mountain.
Legends of Oz: Dorothy's ReturnEdit
- The Jester - Created a magic tornado that destroys anything sucked into it; When Dorothy threw his broom into the tornado, he jumped in after it, and both were destroyed in a small shower of sparks.