X-Men is a series of superhero films about mutants. Some, like the X-Men, believe humans and mutants can coexist, others, like the Brotherhood, hate humans.
X-Men: First ClassEdit
- Mrs. Lensherr - Shot by Sebastian Shaw
- Colonel Bob Hendry - Destroyed by Shaw with energy he absorbed from a grenade.
- Man in Black - Dropped from a great height by Azazel.
- Darwin - Destroyed when Shaw forced energy he absorbed from Havok down his throat.
- Sebastian Shaw - Killed when Magneto sent a Nazi coin through his brain.
Between First Class and Days of Future PastEdit
- Azazel - Viral marketing says he was shot by operatives of Project Wideawake, but the film shows him to have been experimented on by Trask (as his autopsy file is seen, and if he was killed as the viral marketing says, his body would have decayed before Trask Industries was founded, implying that his canon death is at the hands of Trask).
- Angel Salvadore - Viral marketing says she was shot by operatives of Project Wideawake, but the film shows her to have been experimented on by Trask (as her autopsy file is seen).
- Emma Frost - Experimented on and killed by Trask (seeking mutant DNA to use for creating sentinels)
- Banshee - Experimented on and killed by Trask
- Riptide - Presumably experimented on and killed by Trask
X-Men: Days of Future Past (past)Edit
- Bolivar Trask - Shot in the head by Mystique. (this was prevented due to time travel)
Note: Due to the altered timeline, the events of all future films are presumably erased, especially Origins and The Last Stand.
X-Men Origins: WolverineEdit
- John Howlett - Shot by Thomas Logan.
- Thomas Logan - Stabbed by Wolverine with his claws.
- Chris Bradley - Killed by Sabretooth (going by his original name Victor Creed) with his claws.
- Heather Hudson - Shot by Agent Zero.
- Travis Hudson - Shot by Agent Zero.
- Agent Zero - Blown up inside his helicopter by Wolverine igniting a trail of fuel with his claws.
- Fred Dukes / Blob - Killed offscreen by Sabretooth.
- John Wraith - Killed when Sabretooth grabbed his spine by holding his claws where he was about to teleport to.
- General Munson - Stabbed by William Stryker with a knife.
- Kayla Silverfox - Shot by one of Stryker's men, mortally wounding her.
Deadpool was seemingly killed by Wolverine, but a post credits scene reveals that he is still alive.
Note: This film is possibly non-canon as it is contradicted by events of Days of Future Past and The Wolverine, regarding Wolverine's location.
- Henry Guyrich - Killed offscreen by Sabretooth. It was believed that he was mauled by a bear.
- Senator Robert Kelly - Transformed into a mutant by Magneto with his machine, which had a negative side effect, turning him to water.
- Toad - Struck by Storm with lightning, sending him flying over the edge to watery grave.
- Victor Creed / Sabretooth - Blasted over the edge of the Statue of Liberty by Cyclops, crashing through the boat below. (Although the video game depicts him alive, it may be non-canon)
X2: X-Men UnitedEdit
- Mr. Laurio - Iron injected into his blood by Mystique, and was killed when his iron blood was torn out by Magneto so he could escape his plastic prison.
- Yuriko Oyama / Lady Deathstrike - Injected by Wolverine with adamantium, killing her when the metal cooled.
- Sergeant Lyman - Killed along with the rest of Stryker's men when Magneto used his power to pull the pins off their grenades, causing them to explode.
- Jason Stryker - Killed by falling rubble as a result of Jean Grey inadvertently damaging the dam while fighting a brainwashed Cyclops.
- William Stryker - Chained to a wall by Magneto, and was killed when the dam burst and flooded the area. Xavier implies that the sheer mass and pressure of the water obliterated him outright rather than drowning him.
X-Men: The Last StandEdit
- Scott Summers / Cyclops - Destroyed by Phoenix with her power.
- Spike - Stabbed by Wolverine with his claws.
- Phat - Frozen by Bobby, then shattered by Colossus. (Only seen in a deleted scene)
- Dr. Rao - Killed by Kid Omega with his spikes.
- Callisto - Thrown against a metal fence then zapped by Storm with electricity, electrocuting her.
- Kid Omega / Quill - Destroyed by Phoenix's disintegration wave.
- Arclight - Destroyed by Phoenix's disintegration wave.
- Psylocke - Destroyed by Phoenix's disintegration wave.
- Juggernaut - Presumably destroyed by Phoenix's disintegration wave, as he was unconscious in the lab at the time it was destroyed.
- Jean Grey / Phoenix - Stabbed by Wolverine with his claws.
Charles Xavier was seemingly killed by Phoenix, but survived by transferring his mind into the body of a brain-dead coma patient before his body was destroyed.
- Shingen Yashida - Stabbed by Wolverine with his claws.
- Harada - Stabbed by Yashida with a burning sword.
- Viper - Suspended by her throat by Yukio with a wire, then killed when Yukio set a counterweight to collide with her head
- Ichiro Yashida - Thrown over the mountainside by Wolverine
X-Men: Days of Future Past (future)Edit
- Beast - Was killed before the events shown in the future.
- Sunspot - Strangled by a sentinel. (this was prevented due to time travel)
- Colossus - Head smashed by a sentinel with its fist. (this was prevented due to time travel)
- Bobby Drake - Head torn off by a sentinel. (this was prevented due to time travel)
- Blink - Stabbed by a sentinel. (this was prevented due to time travel)
- Warpath - Killed by a sentinel with a laser. (this was prevented due to time travel)
- Storm - Stabbed and thrown over a cliff by sentinels.
- Bishop - Blew himself up while sentinels were shooting him with lasers, taking some of them with him.
- Colossus - Torn in two by sentinels.
- Warpath - Head blasted off by a sentinel with a laser.
- Sunspot - Stabbed by a sentinel.
- Blink - Stabbed by three sentinels.
- Magneto - Stabbed by a stray piece of Sentinel from when he and Storm blew up some Sentinels, mortally wounding him.
- Bobby Drake - Destroyed by sentinels with lasers.
Note: Every death listed here is in the original timeline, which is erased when Wolverine alters the past. By this time in the new timeline, all the X-Men are still alive. Charles Xavier, Shadowcat, and Wolverine were about to be destroyed by Sentinels before the timeline was altered.